FEPC Annual Retreat
ANNUAL MEETING UPDATE
PLEASE RSVP ASAP
I realize there has been some confusion around this year’s annual meeting, scheduled for June 17, 2016. I hope to dispel that confusion with this email.
1. Our trip to Wawona and Yosemite has been cancelled.
2. Our trip to Hunter Ranch Golf Course near Paso Robles and Cambria/Hearst Castle is DEFINITELY ON.
3. We are not meeting in the Wells Fargo parking lot as in the past (due to the building of Dave and Busters).
4. We are now meeting in the parking lot near The Habit (across the street from the past location) at 8480 N. Friant Road. You’ll see the bus parked nearby.
5. The bus will leave the parking lot at 8:15 a.m. (no later) As in the past, food and drink will be offered on the bus.
6. We expect to arrive at Hunter Ranch Golf Course approximately 10:30. Those playing golf will disembark and those going to Cambria will stay on the bus.
7. Golf will begin at approximately 12 noon. The Hunter Ranch Grill will provide lunch to the golfers.
8. Lunch for the non-golfers at Linn’s of Cambria will be at 11:30. We will arrive at Hearst Castle no later than 1 p.m.
9. Non-golfers will return to Hunter Ranch Golf Course by 4:30-5:00.
10. All members will enjoy a cocktail hour and dinner(provided by the Hunter Ranch Grill), beginning at approximately 5:30. Annual meeting and awards will follow dinner.
11. We expect to arrive back in Fresno at 10-10:30 p.m.
12. The Guest Fee this year will be $200.
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE SEND YOUR RSVP TO KAYLA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!